1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lucky SHD100 in 120 format...

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by stealthman_1, Aug 16, 2009.

1. I bought a brick of this at a good price a few weeks ago and took a roll out for a test run. I must say, I like it. It's gritty for a 100 speed film, but it appears plenty sharp and develops easily in the common chems. The final negative looks oddly/eerily like a German film of considerable fame that it would be sacrilege for me to compare it too. There are no markings in the rebate. It has significant lateral curl, that a week in a book won't quite break...but there are worse. Souped in D76.

3828803476_5636d426da_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3828804304_627a694788_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Like that 2nd pic a lot! I've been seeing a lot of Lucky shots (color, too) on flickr. I find
    the color film very impressive and it is available in 120, too. Thinking of having my wife
    send me some in both 35 and 120 from Thailand.

3. I've never seen a 120 shot with this film, thanks for posting this. The in focus areas look plenty sharp. I like the 2nd shot also.

4. wow the second shot is sharp sharp sharp. i was wondering about this film... but i'm not sure what are the develop times in fg7

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.