Lugano & Lake Como

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by BLV, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Nice ones Elena....brings back some old memories... :smile:

2. royk

royk

May 24, 2005
    Houston, TX/USA
    Beautiful.
    No wonder the second one looks familiar, I didn't realize why until I read the caption regarding Star Wars II.

Roy

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful Elena :>)))

4. Interesting that you should post these images. I just saw a special on TV the other day that featured the Bellagio and lake Como. You are lucky to be in such a beautiful place. Nice images in this series.

5. papa85

papa85 Guest

It is by far the most beautiful place I have ever been to in my life,
    Just wonderful :biggrin: :tongue: :eek:

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Those images are stunning...WOW!

7. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Elena.......

Wonderful images. They make the cement and glass city of NY look like a slum :)

Regards

RFC

8. Elena, these are beautiful shots! Being a fan of Star Wars, I especially like the "palace retreat" shots. I was amazed at the scenery in the movie and feels like yours do it equal justice! Nicely done!!

9. Elena, great photos of a wonderful place that "unfortunately" have seen many times but during winter.

Lugano is a very picturesque place and you have captured it well. :wink:

10. Beautiful pictures Elena thank you for sharing!

11. BLV

BLV

Jul 14, 2005
    NYC
    It's been a week since I came back, but you have no idea how I'm hating the city, which I've always sang praises to :biggrin:

12. BLV

BLV

Jul 14, 2005
    NYC
    The only reason I found out that this is the Star Wars house is because I've done a search on "Como" on PBase and someone was nice enough to put the caption under the photo. I guess you can tell that I'm rather impartial to Star Wars, eh? :smile:

13. BLV

BLV

Jul 14, 2005
    NYC
    Gordon, I've looked through so many photos of Como before my trip and no matter how beautiful they still don't do that place justice. However, I did think that Bellagio itself was a bit blown out of proportion. It's just another beautiful village on the lake with lots of hotels and even more tourists.

14. BLV

BLV

Jul 14, 2005
    NYC
    Thank you, everyone, for replying. My heart now belongs to Lake Como. Sorry, Paris :biggrin:

15. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Elena,beautiful pictures, great place to be, don't ever cheat on Paris the number one town in the world....... :smile: :smile:

I enjoyed these pictures very much just the right atmosphere

16. BLV

BLV

Jul 14, 2005
    NYC
    I used to think the same. In fact, I always said that I'll choose Paris over any other place I've never been to, and then came Como .... :biggrin: