Lunenburg

I recently purchased Topaz Studio and started playing with some old images. This was a photo that I captured in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia in 2018:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
This works very nicely. I do not usually like this sort of thing, but this is an exception.

It works really well for me except for the sky. However, I have no knowledge of art, so that style might be a standard one for use on all parts of a scene including the sky.

Lunenberg is one of my favorite villages and I wish I had had more than a few hours to spend there.
Thanks Mike...yes, I think the "paint brush" strokes are generally applied through the entire "canvas" with this particular effect.

I very much enjoyed Lunenberg. I stayed at an historic Bed & Breakfast and the host couldn't have been nicer. It was located in the heart of the city, so I was able to walk everywhere (although the hills were brutal). I stayed two nights--and wish I could have stayed longer. I hope to return some day--it is so picturesque.

Glenn

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom