Lust Temporarily Satisfied--NOT!!

I know I should say "finally satisfied" after a 200-400 VR/ Wimberley combo, but lens lust never ends -- Its incurable.

Here my latest satiation (neologism):

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 92411

View attachment 92412

Here's a terrible shot I took handheld while we had rwo seconds of sunshine --Got to get out this weekend and put it to work. I am only including this shot because this fiend has been working my painting my pool house and fences. Very skittish bird to boot.

View attachment 92413

PaulC

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! That's an awesome rig, Paul! I've seen serious birders with similar rigs at Baylands Preserve.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What strikes me is that your lens hood costs more than some of my lenses - lol! Congratulations, and make good use of that sweet glass!

Said I'd never do it -- no cost justification, no rationale, but then guys like you addicted me to lens lust :biggrin:

Thanks Frank,

PaulC

Whoa! That's an awesome rig, Paul! I've seen serious birders with similar rigs at Baylands Preserve.

What strikes me is that your lens hood costs more than some of my lenses - lol! Congratulations, and make good use of that sweet glass!

Is it just me, are or there more of these lenses appearing in the hands of members around here lately??? Please STOP! :biggrin: Seriously, that looks like some wicked fun... enjoy.

Yes -- It's the flavor of the month! Sereiously, after you get a 70-200 VR, its a logical next step. And I must say a magical lens.

I know of 4 that were acquired in the past two weeks.

Paul

Yes -- It's the flavor of the month! Sereiously, after you get a 70-200 VR, its a logical next step. And I must say a magical lens.

I know of 4 that were acquired in the past two weeks.

Paul
The next logical step... yeah, I'll use that line on my wife and see how far I get... I think the doghouse would be the next logical step in her mind! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom