Lyndee Loo's 52 Week Project - 2021 - Week 45

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 21

Just a happy little scene...

Week 21.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank you, both! I was in one of my favorite US cities - St. Joseph, Michigan, and spotted this on the side of a building. I named him Holt after the marketing agency that owns the building (Holt Bosse).

Oh, he's a Boss, alright! :D

That is such a pretty yellow bicycle with its colorful floral accents! Very spring-like and decorative!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Oh, he's a Boss, alright! :D

That is such a pretty yellow bicycle with its colorful floral accents! Very spring-like and decorative!
Colorful bike, but it might get a bit difficult to ride without tires...
Very nice idea and very colorful image Lyndee.
Thank you, all - I appreciate it. I really loved the colors and you're right, Gordo - it would be a bit tough to ride, LOL! :LOL:

Hi Lyndee. I love the morning sky in week 22, the composition is very nice too. nice B&W treatment in week 23. I find the image a bit nostalgic because, because of the covid restrictions , those places are usually closed and everybody misses them a lot.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Looks like a nice old theatre! Excellent idea and very appropriate to use the B&W treatment on it -- suits this subject to a "T".
Hi Lyndee. I love the morning sky in week 22, the composition is very nice too. nice B&W treatment in week 23. I find the image a bit nostalgic because, because of the covid restrictions , those places are usually closed and everybody misses them a lot.
Thank you, both! I appreciate it! :)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 24

Unexpected trip out of state caused me to miss a week. Left the camera at home, so no shots of where I went to; next time. In the meantime, here is a photo of the Grand Avenue Water Tower here in St. Louis. The water tower was erected in 1871 and, standing at 154 feet, is the tallest free-standing Corinthian column in the world. Originally used to assist with firefighting, it was decommissioned in 1912.

Grand Ave. Water Tower
DSC_0573.jpg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 25

This piece of statuary stands in front of our Science Center. Entitled 'Looking Up', it depicts us, as humans, pondering space and stars. The piece is 33 feet tall and is made of stainless steel.

Looking Up
Week 25.jpg

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Week 25

This piece of statuary stands in front of our Science Center. Entitled 'Looking Up', it depicts us, as humans, pondering space and stars. The piece is 33 feet tall and is made of stainless steel.

Hi Lyndee,
it's not just a spectacular piece of art. In my opinion it's one of your best pictures over the last few years. Excellent!

Kind regards
Klaus

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Fascinating, both of these! You sure have some neat architecture and art around St Louis! I love that sculpture in particular.....really cool!
Hi Lyndee,
it's not just a spectacular piece of art. In my opinion it's one of your best pictures over the last few years. Excellent!

Kind regards
Klaus
Thank you Connie and Klaus - you are both very kind! :)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 26

Decided to go to one of the local cemeteries which is well known for its mausoleums and obelisks. This is the mausoleum of Augustus Busch, one half of the Anheuser-Busch beer making duo...

Busch
Week 26.jpg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 27

So all I can say to this one is that I tried...:rolleyes:

Week 27.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom