Lyndee Loo's 52 Week Project - 2021 - Week 45

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 44
I realize that I'm missing some weeks, but I will play catch up with those. In the meantime, here is Week 44 - a shot of the autumn trees that flank our local art museum...

Week 44.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Unless you'd already actually shot the images during the relevant weeks and just need to process them, I wouldn't bother trying to make up for it by shooting new stuff now..... My suggestion would be to just move forward from this point. Trying to participate in both Octoberfest and doing a 52-Week project simultaneously is pretty challenging, as I found out -- and I am retired, nowhere near as busy as you are!

The color in those trees is beautiful and I love how you follow the natural framing of the walk and the trees curving towards the building.....

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Week 44
I realize that I'm missing some weeks, but I will play catch up with those. In the meantime, here is Week 44 - a shot of the autumn trees that flank our local art museum...

View attachment 1692999
Beautiful leading line across the frame right to left. Takes me right through the image. The leaves at the top edge make excellent framing. I like everything about this. So relaxing and serene.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Thank you both so much! Our leaves finally turned colors this past week and they are glorious. I have always wanted to try and catch the leaves at this location and I was finally able to do so, so I am very happy.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 45

This is the St. Mary's Covered Bridge in Chester, Illinois. Chester's claim to fame is its being billed as the home of Popeye the Sailor Man. They have a museum dedicated to the cartoon character as well as statues of Popeye, Olive Oyl, Brutus, Wimpy...etc scattered throughout the town. I went to Chester, though, just for the bridge shot.

Week 45.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful colors and compositions in week 44 and week 45 Lyndee.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom