Lyndee Loo's 52 Week Project - 2021 - Week 45

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 31

I know this isn't a raven, but when I reviewed the image, I couldn't help but think of Edgar Allen Poe's poem, "The Raven"...

'Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"...'
Week 31.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Nice close up, Lyndee! You really nailed the focus!
Ah, a photo after my own heart! Love the colors, love the angle from which you captured this, and just love the whole thing! Super well done!
Thanks, Karen and Connie. I was kind of worried about the focus as there was a slight wind, but I really do like how it turned out!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Not the sharpest or the greatest, but it's going to have to do for now. I left my tripod in the car and I was not going out to go get it. I took this for this weeks CS, and figured that I might as well kill two birds with one stone and post it here, as well...

Indonesian Rupiah
DSC_0374-Editz.jpg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Nicely composed and processed!!!! And you did a nice job with the lighting, also!
Thanks, Karen - the lighting was a side lamp that I used along with the overhead lighting from my dining room.

Very nice all the way around, from choice of subject to composition, lighting and processing! Really intriguing, as I have never seen an Indonesian Rupiah before.... As someone who is not well-traveled at all, especially internationally, I have really been enjoying this week's CS!
That CS was marvelous. So many lovely coins from around the world. I truly enjoyed it. And thank you!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 34

My love of footwear has finally been honored. Just look at what was installed in front of my house this week!! :D

Ahhh...if only... :rolleyes:

This sculpture created in 1999 by Victoria Fuller is made up of 2000 shoes and sits in front of the Caleres Shoe Company (formerly known as Brown Shoes) here in St. Louis. The piece is entitled, 'Shoe of Shoes' and was originally commissioned for an exhibition in Chicago. The sculpture is 12 feet high x 8 feet wide.

2000 shoes...now that gives me something to work towards...! :)

Shoe of Shoes
Week 34.jpg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Week 35

A very gloomy and somewhat rainy weekend morning, so I headed out to see what I could find. This is the Fox Theatre in Midtown St. Louis. When post processing, I decided to play with my Nik Collection for a bit. Rather like how it turned out, I have to say...

The Fox
Week 35.jpg

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom