Lyndee's 52 Week Challenge - 2015 - All Over

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Well, Morten and Lisa...you've done it again. You two are totally responsible for my starting a 2015 challenge!! :p

I am a week late, I'm thinking, but if no one has any objection, I'll start this week. I'll be using my new Olympus OMD-EM10, with the two kit lenses (14-42 and 40-150). I've not had a chance to really play with it, but with what I've done with it so far, I find that I am truly in love.

And so, my fellow photog's, stay tuned; images to come! :snaphappy: :D

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Oh boy! NOW you have really done it! A 52 week commitment! And you are already a week behind! :p

Congrats! Condolences! Good luck!!!!!!

Seriously, I look forward to each week!!!!! (y)

That's quite a commitment. 52 weeks of beautiful and thought provoking images. Can't wait to see them. You are all tempting me to do something. Maybe a 12 month.

Real Name
Chris
Yay Lyndee! It's great that you are here - I am so looking forward to your pics. Yopu need only post a thought provoking one every now-and-then. And you are not a week late until next Friday!

Welcome Lyndee, some weeks are diamonds and some weeks are stones, but mostly its just fun seeing what everyone posts....

Well, Morten and Lisa...you've done it again. You two are totally responsible for my starting a 2015 challenge!! :p

I am a week late, I'm thinking, but if no one has any objection, I'll start this week. I'll be using my new Olympus OMD-EM10, with the two kit lenses (14-42 and 40-150). I've not had a chance to really play with it, but with what I've done with it so far, I find that I am truly in love.

And so, my fellow photog's, stay tuned; images to come! :snaphappy: :D
Provoking aside, the real task is to stay the course and enjoy the company. Glad you joined us, Lyndee.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Depends on the type of thoughts!! ;)
You're so bad, LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:

Yay Lyndee! It's great that you are here - I am so looking forward to your pics. Yopu need only post a thought provoking one every now-and-then. And you are not a week late until next Friday!
Thanks, Chris! Glad to know I'm still on time! :p

Welcome Lyndee, some weeks are diamonds and some weeks are stones, but mostly its just fun seeing what everyone posts....
I hear you, Jeff, and thanks!

Provoking aside, the real task is to stay the course and enjoy the company. Glad you joined us, Lyndee.
Thanks, UF - I'm going to try my best!

good to see you here lyndee
It's good to be back, Les; thanks!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Not an auspicious start, I'm afraid. First, I actually forgot I created this thread...LOL! Then I had to scramble to find something to shoot.

I'm still getting used to the EM-10. I love the weight of it, and I see this being my go-to camera. I am still trying to ensure that I get sharp photos, though. And, in this shot, I think (forget that - I know...) that there's some banding in the sky. I have to overcome that, as well. Anywhoo...here's the first shot:

'Sunset'
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice shot Lyndee. It's a very peaceful scene. Those little cameras get more and more tempting every day so I'm really wanting to watch your thread.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Still a nice image....and you surely braved the cold to get it!
Thanks, and it was a little chilly by the river, but it's actually starting to warm up here a bit, so hopefully I'll be able to go out this week for my next shot.

Nice shot Lyndee. It's a very peaceful scene. Those little cameras get more and more tempting every day so I'm really wanting to watch your thread.
Thanks, Art. I'm eager to really work this camera to see what it can do!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom