Lynette :: Bridals :: New Orleans

Both available light. Just a sampling. There are more to come, including some NOLA street photos. Keep an eye out! Hope you like these.

3823974498_316359cd74_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3822771450_05504d6b7a_o.png

She really needs to be brightened in the first one - bring up the highlights on her especially, will look a million times better! you could also do some PP in the second one to make her pop in the image. I like them though.

I agree with Laura...........you need to brighten the first image. I like the second one as well, but you might consider a tighter crop.

I did a quick edit to show you what I mean... will take down if you want. Added the text so people on my pbase would know it's your photo since I had to link from there.

This took two minutes.. you could perhaps do more with it but I think it looks a lot better.
original.gif

Well, to put in my 2 cents worth - I don't much care for the backgrounds you chose. N.O. has some far prettier places - Jackson Square, the Brewery, The French Quarter, some of the restaurants have very romantic patios, and tons more. Assuming these are before the wedding, I'd say get out and scout for more "scenic" places. And I agree, your bride does need to be brightened up more.

I did a quick edit to show you what I mean... will take down if you want. Added the text so people on my pbase would know it's your photo since I had to link from there.

This took two minutes.. you could perhaps do more with it but I think it looks a lot better.
original.gif

Looks wonderful! I need to practice more skin smoothing techniques. :smile:

Thanks for the advice, everyone! I've brightened her up and cropped her closer, per your suggestions. Also, those were just a few that I had processed. Here are some more with more varying locations. It doesn't stop here, folks :wink: Just need more time to edit.

3823974498_15b9d1c572_o.jpg

3822771450_75d7facb82_o.jpg

3825739368_f4b912c8c6_o.jpg

3826506273_768af649ab_o.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom