1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

MA. Cape Cod Images

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by LeeF, Aug 16, 2008.

1. LeeF

LeeF

May 24, 2008
    Massachusetts, USA
    Was fortunate to spend a few days on Cape Cod. Here's a couple of images.
    If you get the chance to go - do it.

Feel free to add your "Cape" images to this thread.

349999836_HeX6r-L-1.

350560345_XcnoA-L-1.

168540524_zyNxL-L-1.

2. beautiful, Lee
    i like them all
    the last one is my favorite, however

thanks for sharing

3. I really like the first one although the composition feels a tad unbalanced. The light and soft colors of the sky are really superb though.

4. very nice Lee, what part of the Cape?

5. These are very nice, in a smooth mood 'cause of the light and colours. Perhaps the first could benefit from cropping out some part of the foreground so that the beautiful boat and its reflection would stand out even more.

6. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Virgnia
    Great shots Lee - I really like #1 - what time of year was this?

7. The lighting in the first two ones is simply beautiful. Like others, I also tend to like No. 1.
    I also reviewed your galleries and found many beautiful and colorful photographs there. You have a great eye for light and visual design and you know how to use that light.
    My final comments go to the D200. Once again, a good photographer can do with his camera what he needs to do, irrespective of the technology built in the cam. The D200, in hands like yours, is a very capable tool and I particularly like its rendition of colors.
    Thank you for sharing.
    William Rodriguez
    Miami, Florida.

8. garjowan

garjowan

Jan 16, 2008
    Newton, MA
    Hey, I know that first shot! LOL!!
    [​IMG]

9. Beautiful set.

10. Gary,

Nice shot, I've had my boat exactly at the same spot on a number of occasions.
    Here is one from more recently

2230893469_b72f938742_b.

11. 3xlaa2

3xlaa2

Jan 5, 2009
    Detroit
    Beautiful shots!!! I like the 1st and 3rd the best

12. agile_one

agile_one

May 20, 2008
    Sarasota, FL
    I grew up in Buzzards Bay, right on the Cape Cod Canal. Have always loved the lift railroad bridge over the canal, and as kids, we would sneak across it when it was down for a train. That saved about 4 miles of walking to visit school chums on the other side of the canal.

I snapped these while visiting home last august ...

RR-Bridge-5.

RR-Bridge-6.

RR-Bridge-4.

RR-Bridge-3.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.