1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

MA: Second 8/23 Boston Photo Walk Available

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Aqualung, Aug 18, 2008.

1. If anyone had tried to register for the Boston Photo Walk (part of Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk Day) Sat Aug 23rd and found it filled too quickly, there is a second PW, see Boston North End.

As of this AM (81/18) there were 10 spots available (50 total).

I'm doing the original one, anyone else going?

2. They've also added on in Providence, RI! :smile:

I was considering PVD (easier to get in/out of, and to park).

3. yeah, especially since this weekend is also the Feast of St. Anthony in the North End..hmmm, another photo opp!!!!

4. Cool. I missed the sandcastle shoot, but I'm definately in on this one. Thanks for the link!

Jeff

5. great Jeff..BTW I just checked and there's now 1 spot for the Boston one...Matt is joining (from Bokonians)...

6. Looks like it's full again. I'll keep checking. If not, I'll do the one at the North End.

7. I'm looking at doing the North End walk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.