MAC and Colors Please help

Mac owner plea help. when I edit some photos on my mac and view them on pc the color seem more dull and flat. any particular reason why ?

well basically. i edit a photo on my mac. everything looks good. saturation, and brightness.

i pull it up on a pc the image is a little duller and less saturated also not as bright

What colour profile do you have embedded in your image? What are you using to view the image on the Mac and PC?

well i used the mac software to calibrate the monitor for "PC". Color profile embedded in my images are Adobe 1998.

To view the images on Mac I use Photoshop and use Photoshop on PC as well. Also I view the images on the web

im off to bed. please keep the info coming. thanks everyone !

here is an example. this image looks fine on my mac. the rear bumper doesnt look all discolorated and there is no streak through. on my pc, the rear bumper is discolored and there is a streak.

DSC_0186-edited-web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Try embedding sRGB for viewing on a monitor and see if the image look OK. That said, Photoshop on Mac and PC should recognise the embedded profile and display the colours correctly.

Can you repost the image with sRGB embedded.

You should convert to sRGB for web display of images. That way PC and Mac users see the same thing. That said, Safari on a Mac is colour aware and will display aRGB and ProPhoto correctly too.

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Attachments

• DSC_0186-edited-websrgb.jpg
    DSC_0186-edited-websrgb.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 127

Latest threads

Top Bottom