Mackinaw bridge...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Schnauzermom, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    We ended up making a quick trip north on Wednesday.....it was cloudy/foggy, and had been raining...the bridge was very ethereal looking...

bridge2_144.

bridge3_119.

2. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    Those are cool shots Lisa. We are planning on doing a full-circle tour around Lake Michigan this fall and will surely drive the magnificent span of this bridge atleast once. I last drove on this bridge when we went from Mackinac City to UP Michigan a few years ago and really liked what I saw. This bridge is also a great sight to watch, especially during early mornings in the fall when there is fog on the lake, when you take the high speed ferry to Mackinaw Island.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nike shots.
    I love the foggy images

4. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    One of the coolest place I 've been , loved it there. nice shots

5. Nice shots, I get up there a few times a year. Taking the Medium format again next time, maybe a digital.