Macro and flower photos

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by VPT, May 7, 2005.

1. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

2. I always look for comments. They help me a lot. Thanks Paul.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is a dynamic image. color is great.
    Thanks for sharing.

4. Hi Vinh Phuc,

all the posted pictures are nice macro shots. But I think the DOF that is a little bit short based on the images (especially in the first and the last image) What are the used apertures and the focus distances?

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. WOW!! Vinh, the color just pops out of this image!! Excellent quality!! :D :D :D :D

7. Thanks for comments.
    I usually set aperture at 4 or 5.6. I think set aperture at 8 or 11 in the first picture
    is better.
    Paul, you are right. I love colourful photos.

8. Dao Dang,

Nice to see you here.

9. These photos were taken in 2005 Tampa Bay Flowers Show few months ago.

f_46_192.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I must say they are all beautiful

I especially like the way they arranged the last two. Most beautiful