Made by gods....for gods

Just love this car!!!

Best wishes

Ray

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If Michelangelo were alive today, would he be doing someting like this?

DAB

Hi Peano

You sure know your cars!!!!

Over here in the UK we don't see many cars like this and I found it on the web. I cannot be sure about the model - will enjoy looking at the link you sent....much appreciated.

Very best wishes

Ray

Peano

Great link - it's lovely to see the cars and the brochures as they were- really excellent.

Many thanks

Ray

And while we're reminiscing ...

Shot this at an antique show last weekend.

Ray,

What a gorgeous car and drop dead gorgeous job you did on this. Please adopt me and let me live and learn with you ...........:smile:

For Peano and Bob

Hi

Peano, that shot says it all....great angle and you know, it doesn't need any more of the car....it tells the story....

I think I would have dived in for the whole car but your way works more effectively.

Bob, you dont need adopting; your work is superb.....totally great.

For reflections I tend to use flaming pear flood plug in....it seems to work ok for me.

Other times I have duplicated, flipped and then used the filters (ocean ripple and ripple) in photoshop but form me the plug in seems to work.

I always do my reflection on a duplicate layer so that I can try and adjust if needed....

I hope that helps a little Bob but please shout out if I can help in any other way - my pleasure.

Very best wishes

Ray

ps....you now owe me a ride in that lovely car of yours.....please!!!....LOL:wink:

Ray,

Thanks for the input on your reflections. I downloaded some actions for action central and hoped they would show up in PS 7. I looked at the folders to see where the actions should go. I found some actions in the folder PS/Presets?Actions ..... so that's where I placed them. But after re-booting, I opened PS and looked at the actions but didn't see the. It's possible they're in the wrong folder, or, PS 7 is too old for the actions. If you can help with that ..... it would be great. I'll look into the flaming pear flood plug-in.

As far as a ride in my car .......... if you ever come to the USA and Los Angeles in particular, you not only can have a ride, I'll let you drive!! Anytime, just let me know.

Peano,

Thant is a great shot ............ '57 Chevy in my opinion is maybe the most classic car design ever.

Peano,

Thant is a great shot ............ '57 Chevy in my opinion is maybe the most classic car design ever.
Thanks, Bob, and I agree, it is certainly one of the most widely recognized designs ever. Here's another beauty, the '57 Thunderchicken.

Peano,

You crack me up ......... here is maybe the most photographed tail lights in photo history. The '59 (I think) caddie.

Peano,

You crack me up ......... here is maybe the most photographed tail lights in photo history. The '59 (I think) caddie.
Yes indeed, '59 Caddie. That was the year Detroit maxed out on tail fins. The next year (or maybe it was '61), they were almost all clipped back to a nub.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom