Made by Pella - NOT

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JAM, May 11, 2005.

1. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    This is a study of a shuttered window in a thick old adobe wall on a very old building in Old Town Albuquerque. I could have lightened the shadows, but I thought there was something interesting and mysterious about this old window, protected by bars. On a calibrated monitor you can see some detail in the shows.

[​IMG]

2. I like it... the shadows, the lines, the colours, glad you left the shadows as they were.

3. jkamphof

jkamphof Guest

Nice photo. The colours really make it, deep blues on white. The shadows do add nice depth to the shot and I'm glad you left them in. Pretty unique woodwork as well for a window..

4. Interesting shot Joe. I love the color!! :D :D :D

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Very interesting. Very "old-new" thing going on there...could be a submission to the sign of the times in the contest forum....just a thought... :)

6. Unique image, thanks for sharing.