"Made in China"

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by beaucamera, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Here's my last photo of the year, found in a puddle during a break in the rain today in downtown PAlo Alto. I call it "made in china".

Happy Shooting in 2006!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

2. Hi Virginia -

Yours is a fine find, nicely framed and executed.
    shotfound something similar along a part of the shore that I hadn't visited before . . . not as well done as yours, though - LOL!

Happy New Year,

Eric

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Virginia,
    Very pretty...Nice wrap up to the year..

Happy New Year

4. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Chinese New Year....:smile:

5. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    What a great composition. True Art Virgina !

Regards

RFC

6. Nicely done Virginia. There really is a photo everywhere. The eye simply has to see it.
    Dave

7. Thanks, Eric, Gale, Scott, Rob and Dave. The storms here on the West Coast are pretty bad and we've been without electricity for nearly 24 hours. There are many trees down and a lot of flooding. It's still raining, but hopefully we'll get power back by dinner time.

:smile: From the local coffee shop and Internet cafe!:smile:
    Virginia
    beaucamera

8. very creative Virginia!!! Man, is their nothing that isnt made there. LOL!!!