Madison in the park

I took my 85mm 1.4 and my favorite model to the park around sunset. Madison was very patient while I wrestled with the 85. We wound up with quite a few keepers.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 92695

View attachment 92696

I don't know if there is a way to type the sound I made involuntarily when I saw the first photo so I'll just say what I *can* spell.....WOW.....STUNNING.....GORGEOUS!!:Shocked:

Excellent set...especially the first two which are both excellent all the way around.

But that first one....OMG!!!!

Well done Fred.

One tip.....post the best one last!:biggrin:

EDIT: And by the way.....she is one of the most precious and adorable little girls I have ever seen!

I don't know if there is a way to type the sound I made involuntarily when I saw the first photo so I'll just say what I *can* spell.....WOW.....STUNNING.....GORGEOUS!!:Shocked:

Excellent set...especially the first two which are both excellent all the way around.

But that first one....OMG!!!!

Well done Fred.

One tip.....post the best one last!:biggrin:
Wow thanks Stuart. I think Madison makes me look good. Ahh.....excellent tip!

Nice shots!! She sure is a beauty. I can only dream of a girl. I have 3 sons. Maybe it is a good thing you live far away. LOL

Sarah

#1 is outstanding Fred! Is that all natural light or is there some flash fill in there? Great even natural colors...

Yeees very nice you play very well with the light..

In order i prefer first the Nbr1 - 2 and 3

Bravo

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom