1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Magical deer

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Nik Zinoviev, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Taken early in the morning in March-08 in New Zealand with D3 + 70-200VR

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for looking, Charles !

3. rrx3

rrx3

Jun 14, 2008
    Wiltshire, UK
    Wondeerful. Looks nearly 3D!!

4. Gandalf

Gandalf

Nov 15, 2006
    Arkansas
    Beautiful! The D3 and 70-200 is an incredible combo!

5. WOW! That's one gorgeous photo of a beautiful deer! And yep, it does look magical!

6. Amarok

Amarok

Aug 25, 2008
    Prairie City OR
    hmmm am I the only one not seeing the image? for some reason it is not loading for me.

7. Loads just fine for me. Fantastic shot! It does look almost 3D and great that you could get so close.

I was in the Swiss National Park during the week and we saw lots of deer and other wildlife, but sadly they were all through the spotting scope and far too far away to photograph.

8. Wileec

Wileec Guest

There's another kind? . . .

I always enjoy nice shots of great wildlife. And just yesterday, I was talking to a friend who recently enjoyed a bunch of time on that amazing island.

9. Hey Nik...
    It almost looks as if the deer is going to walk right out of that photo...
    Superb shot & PP...

10. It almost looks 3-D the way the animal pops. Shooting in New Zealand must be a dream come true.

11. Thanks everyone! I have booked a trip to Kenya for Jan-09, so hopefully I will bring back some nice wildlife pictures and definitely will share those with you all !

12. Adam73

Adam73 Guest

Wow great photo. This image really pops!!!

13. Excellent capture Nick....Beautiful image

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.