Magnolia Warbler Plus Update

Discussion in 'Birds' started by BirdLady, Sep 17, 2008.

1. BirdLady

BirdLady

Jan 8, 2006
    Alabama

First of all I know that this picture and the last couple of pictures that I recently posted are not that great. I apologize for posting them. I have been really trying something different but it is not working. I have very little light to work with over at the pond. I just wanted you all to see what I have in my yard.

Today I missed an opportunity to get the most beautiful Scarlet Tanager I have ever seen. He was yellow like the yellow on an American Goldfinch with solid black wings.

I also has a Summer Tanager, 5 Tennessee Warbler, 2 American Redstart, 1 Red-eyed Vireo, 1 Louisiana Waterthrush and 3 Magnolia Warblers. Plus a few more that I have not been able to get a good look at.

2. russowl

russowl

Jun 9, 2008
    Lima,Ohio
    Don't apologize ,, post more ,,,, these little jewels are always in some poor light ,, and never hold still ,, a real challemge to get... these pictures are gettin' them in there element doin' what they do ,,, get bugs, I have the same in my backyard here ,, I will be waitin' to see what else is in your backyard... I have enjoyed seein' your backyard friends.

3. cre8foru

cre8foru

Dec 1, 2007
    Atlanta GA
    I agree with russowl. Warblers are tough to get a good shot of for many reason. I would be happy with that one. Great shot.

4. BirdLady

BirdLady

Jan 8, 2006
    Alabama
    Thanks. I can't wait to show you what I got today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.