Mail problem--now what do I do?-Resolved

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by Rich Gibson, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Clicking through and deleting my mails I got to newegg.com with a web page link and encountered a dropdown. I didn't even click on the link and got the dorpdown with a message

It has name and password boxes.

The problem is I cant get past the message. I can't delete it, can't get to other messages and even if I close mail and reopen it it goes right to this ferschlugginer message.

Any suggestions?

2. Well, I hate to say it but Apple Care earned it's cost again. The bloody Newegg.com really clobbered Mail. With the rep's help I was able to find the specific message and delete it.

I may never use newegg.com again with this sort of nonsense. I think a member or two of their web programming staff need to go on unpaid vacation for a few days.

3. Rich,
    I had the same email and the same problem. I closed Mail on my Mac, logged on to .mac, selected another email I wanted to delete, then Cmd + selected the NewEgg email and deleted both of them. Waited a bit and then restarted Mail on my Mac. I then had to Take All Accounts off line, then bring them back online and it was gone from my inbox.