Mail problem--now what do I do?-Resolved

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by Rich Gibson, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Clicking through and deleting my mails I got to newegg.com with a web page link and encountered a dropdown. I didn't even click on the link and got the dorpdown with a message

It has name and password boxes.

The problem is I cant get past the message. I can't delete it, can't get to other messages and even if I close mail and reopen it it goes right to this ferschlugginer message.

Any suggestions?

2. Well, I hate to say it but Apple Care earned it's cost again. The bloody Newegg.com really clobbered Mail. With the rep's help I was able to find the specific message and delete it.

I may never use newegg.com again with this sort of nonsense. I think a member or two of their web programming staff need to go on unpaid vacation for a few days.

3. Rich,
    I had the same email and the same problem. I closed Mail on my Mac, logged on to .mac, selected another email I wanted to delete, then Cmd + selected the NewEgg email and deleted both of them. Waited a bit and then restarted Mail on my Mac. I then had to Take All Accounts off line, then bring them back online and it was gone from my inbox.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.