Maine - June '13

Just returned from my annual visit to Maine. Last year I drove for the first time and took lots of goodies with me. This year I went back to flying and opted to travel light, taking only my D300 and an older Nikkor 35-80mm f4-5.6D AF (had since around '93), also used my Samsung Galaxy S2 occasionally. Next year I hope to drive again.

I didn't really have a lot of time on this trip, but planned a day and two evenings around Acadia and Bar Harbor (with a side trip to Bangor), and several days further south visiting with a friend. The weather was mostly great with hardly any traffic and a nice riding on US1 and some back roads.

Last edited:
Very nice set Scott ….
some great colors and some places I visited just last year --- great area to visit ….

I agree about the airplanes --- I will always set next to the window and love to try to figure out where we are ….. but I also love looking at maps so yeh I'm a bit strange :smile:

ron

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Love these, Scott. Maine is a very beautiful place. And I hear you about the plane windows. My spot is always one seat behind the wing, left side - fabulous views!

Maine is a photographers paradise. I remember the moose at Bar Harbor!! Did you stop at Camden?

Excellent, Scott. Although I have seen most of those places it was nice to see them again. Well photographed.

And I agree with you about plane windows. :wink:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom