Maine, Lake, Dusk, Dreamy Clouds, Reflections

Spent a week in Maine and was blessed with some great weather and one pretty sunset. Was traveling so didn't have the tripod. Tried to stand really still.

I like the impressionistic quality of the light, colors, and reflection. Please let me know what you think.

All with D200 and 28mm 2.8 AIS. Thanks for looking! Mike

151652918-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

151652969-L.jpg

151653227-L.jpg

Mike,

Love the sky, especially the reflected sky. You got lucky with the very cool sky, and you captured it very well.

I can not believe you didn't have a tripod!

Wonderful. And the color in the last one is muy bueno!

Very nice, Mike!

Mike,

Love the sky, especially the reflected sky. You got lucky with the very cool sky, and you captured it very well.

Thanks, Masa. Yes, I like the fact that these are not typical sunset colors. Hope you are well, Mike

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Mike,

#3 is superb, wonderful colors, light, a great flow to the image, great technical capture and also a great moment in time.

Of the three this is the shot to submit in contests, print large, spend some big dollars on a nice frame and E-Glass, and create a centerpiece in your abode.

An honor to have viewed this image, this one is a keeper and prime portfolio material.

Wade

These are fantastic sunset shots, Mike. Love the cloud patterns, and the reflections in the water. Wow, I'm impressed: hand held!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom