1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Major League Baseball - Well, not really!!

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Jim Hall, May 3, 2007.

1. With all the beautiful shots of baseball going on with the big kids, the competition & emotion of the game shown so artistically here on our forum, we don't get to just see some "cuties" trying to play very often.

They are so funny at this age. "Totally clueless" comes to mind. But extremely entertaining. Some of the expressions are classic. Sometimes just having fun and sharing with others can be all that's needed to capture images.

Thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 "I've got the ball, now what????"

[​IMG]

#4 "That's right, I throw it. I remember now!!"

[​IMG]

#5 OK, let's get ready for the next "line drive"....

[​IMG]

#6 Oh, just forget it. I'm tired & bored now. I'd rather just play in the dirt.

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed them.

Best Wishes,

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Cuties is an understatement, this is a real nice series and the narration made it even more enjoyable. Very well done Jim.

3. Great shots and they are adorable. Great stuff Jim!

4. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

lol .... these are GREAT .... love the last one !

5. Frank,

Thank you for taking time to comment. This age group is so much fun. You never know what they are going to do next.

Peter,

I appreciate your kind words. I had fun taking them. They are very cute.

Topher,

Thank you. I really like this age group. I was allowed to just sit out on the field with them. Didn't have to worry about foul balls "whacking" my equipment or anything. Very relaxing. Like I told Frank, you just never know what they are going to do next. And it probably has nothing to do with baseball. That's the fun part.

6. Bigmuddy

Bigmuddy

Feb 28, 2007
    Ohio
    Very well done Jim, and great shots.
    When attending these games the kids are so fun to watch it
    sometimes gets in the way of shooting.

And then they grow up and give us grief! :smile:

7. Priceless Jim. I can't wait for my daughter to pick up a glove

8. Brian,

Yes, unfortunately they do grow up. And yes, the grief does seem to grow with them.:D epressed :D epressed I appreciate you taking the time for comment.

Eric,

You're in for the time of your life. It's really special when they are yours out there. There's nothing can replace "Daddy's Little Girl".

Thank you.

Best Wishes,

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Precious...
    Much better than big league.:>))))))
    They are cute at that age with Sports.
    T-ball is a riot.

Great pics

10. Thanks Gale, I appreciate it. Yeah, I think I've always enjoyed T-ball the most. Not for the sport, just the entertainment. Sometimes, I'm watching the players in the field and miss the person at bat.

11. Great shots and boy is it a pleasure to wach these girls have fun

12. Thanks Mike for taking time to comment. I appreciate it. Yes, they are extremely entertaining.

13. Hey Jim,

These are just awesome. These shots bring back so many memories of when my boy was playing at that age out in the outfield laying on his back looking up at the sky, picking dandelions to give to his mother, what a hoot! Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.

14. Thank you, Tyrone for looking and your kind comments. I appreciate it.

15. That last shot says it all. One of the fun things about kids (unless you are the coach) is that they don't know enough to take the game seriously. Something on the bag is obviously more important than what is going on elsewhere!:smile:

16. That last shot says it all. One of the fun things about kids (unless you are the coach) is that they don't know enough to take the game seriously. Something on the bag is obviously more important than what is going on elsewhere!

17. Harry. Thank you for taking time to comment. This age group is fun because you just never know what they are going to do next. And like I said in a previous post, it probably has nothing to do with baseball.

Best Wishes,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.