Major League Baseball - Well, not really!!

With all the beautiful shots of baseball going on with the big kids, the competition & emotion of the game shown so artistically here on our forum, we don't get to just see some "cuties" trying to play very often.

They are so funny at this age. "Totally clueless" comes to mind. But extremely entertaining. Some of the expressions are classic. Sometimes just having fun and sharing with others can be all that's needed to capture images.

Thank you for looking.

148805568-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

148805147-L.jpg

#3 "I've got the ball, now what????"

148804880-L.jpg

#4 "That's right, I throw it. I remember now!!"

148804700-L.jpg

#5 OK, let's get ready for the next "line drive"....

148804602-L.jpg

#6 Oh, just forget it. I'm tired & bored now. I'd rather just play in the dirt.

148804528-L.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them.

Best Wishes,

Cuties is an understatement, this is a real nice series and the narration made it even more enjoyable. Very well done Jim.

Cuties is an understatement, this is a real nice series and the narration made it even more enjoyable. Very well done Jim.

Frank,

Thank you for taking time to comment. This age group is so much fun. You never know what they are going to do next.

Great shots and they are adorable. Great stuff Jim!

Peter,

I appreciate your kind words. I had fun taking them. They are very cute.

lol .... these are GREAT .... love the last one !

Topher,

Thank you. I really like this age group. I was allowed to just sit out on the field with them. Didn't have to worry about foul balls "whacking" my equipment or anything. Very relaxing. Like I told Frank, you just never know what they are going to do next. And it probably has nothing to do with baseball. That's the fun part.

Very well done Jim, and great shots.
When attending these games the kids are so fun to watch it
sometimes gets in the way of shooting.

And then they grow up and give us grief! :smile:

Very well done Jim, and great shots.
When attending these games the kids are so fun to watch it
sometimes gets in the way of shooting.

And then they grow up and give us grief! :smile:

Brian,

Yes, unfortunately they do grow up. And yes, the grief does seem to grow with them.:Depressed :Depressed I appreciate you taking the time for comment.

Priceless Jim. I can't wait for my daughter to pick up a glove

Eric,

You're in for the time of your life. It's really special when they are yours out there. There's nothing can replace "Daddy's Little Girl".

Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Precious...
Much better than big league.:>))))))
They are cute at that age with Sports.
T-ball is a riot.

Great pics

Precious...
Much better than big league.:>))))))
They are cute at that age with Sports.
T-ball is a riot.

Great pics

Thanks Gale, I appreciate it. Yeah, I think I've always enjoyed T-ball the most. Not for the sport, just the entertainment. Sometimes, I'm watching the players in the field and miss the person at bat.

Hey Jim,

These are just awesome. These shots bring back so many memories of when my boy was playing at that age out in the outfield laying on his back looking up at the sky, picking dandelions to give to his mother, what a hoot! Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.

That last shot says it all. One of the fun things about kids (unless you are the coach) is that they don't know enough to take the game seriously. Something on the bag is obviously more important than what is going on elsewhere!:smile:

That last shot says it all. One of the fun things about kids (unless you are the coach) is that they don't know enough to take the game seriously. Something on the bag is obviously more important than what is going on elsewhere!

That last shot says it all. One of the fun things about kids (unless you are the coach) is that they don't know enough to take the game seriously. Something on the bag is obviously more important than what is going on elsewhere!

Harry. Thank you for taking time to comment. This age group is fun because you just never know what they are going to do next. And like I said in a previous post, it probably has nothing to do with baseball.

Best Wishes,

Latest threads

Top Bottom