Make my head Spinnnnnnnnnn

Meet Melissa ...

A model I shot a few years back ...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

She can talk too ...

Patrick Bramlett said:
Ok Yves, what does she like to talk about?

She is a very successful and accomplished business owner and an actress that had a few minor roles in cinema an TV.

She is the nicest person one can meet ... sweet and very bright ...

PGB

Boobie Joe said:
She is a very successful and accomplished business owner and an actress that had a few minor roles in cinema an TV.

She is the nicest person one can meet ... sweet and very bright ...
You have captured her beauty well Yves. I like your pictures of GBH's, but your people pictures are top shelf too.

Great Work,

Real Name
Dave Watts
This is a fabulous shot. I am not sure if talking matters tho :^)
Just kidding, I bet she is a cool person.

Again you had a beautifull subject. I mean look at her she pops of the photo. And not because it is a sexy (or how you call it) pose.

As most of us know that you are very good photographer. But the fun thing is that you keep amazing me with beautifull photo's

Greetings,
VinceBeus

vincebeus said:
Again you had a beautifull subject. I mean look at her she pops of the photo. And not because it is a sexy (or how you call it) pose.

As most of us know that you are very good photographer. But the fun thing is that you keep amazing me with beautifull photo's

Greetings,
VinceBeus
Thx VinceBeus, I think the model is the shot more than the shot itself here. She is very confident and great to be with, easy to take decent pictures of hers.

I"m guilty

Guilty of saving some of these shots when they originally appeared over on DPR. :biggrin: They were, and still are my inspiration.

greyflash said:
Hey my friend, I notice you are in a rut. Two beautiful girls in a row, I'm beginning to think you have a one track mind. Well done.

Hey hey hey ...

I do shoot them all the time, I just can't post most of the shots ... :rolleyes:

Talk to me about professionnal photographers. They have all the fun and left only to amateurs «insignificants» subjects such as butterflies, birds, etc... :Sad:

Beautiful and sensual shot, Yves.

BTW, I'm in process to find locations not too far from Montreal (within 2 hours of driving) to shot migrating birds. I will come with infos to our Montreal members.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom