Make my head Spinnnnnnnnnn

Discussion in 'People' started by Boobie Joe, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Meet Melissa ...

A model I shot a few years back ...

[​IMG]

She can talk too ...

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Ok Yves, what does she like to talk about?

3. She is a very successful and accomplished business owner and an actress that had a few minor roles in cinema an TV.

She is the nicest person one can meet ... sweet and very bright ...

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    You have captured her beauty well Yves. I like your pictures of GBH's, but your people pictures are top shelf too.

Great Work,

5. This is a fabulous shot. I am not sure if talking matters tho :^)
    Just kidding, I bet she is a cool person.

6. Mautadit Yves, we need to arrange to go shooting together again one of these days!!!

7. Again you had a beautifull subject. I mean look at her she pops of the photo. And not because it is a sexy (or how you call it) pose.

As most of us know that you are very good photographer. But the fun thing is that you keep amazing me with beautifull photo's

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

8. Thx VinceBeus, I think the model is the shot more than the shot itself here. She is very confident and great to be with, easy to take decent pictures of hers.

9. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Is that bad?

I scrolled up from the bottom after the picture loaded...I have yet to make it up to see what her face looks like. Is that bad? :biggrin:

10. Hey my friend, I notice you are in a rut. Two beautiful girls in a row, I'm beginning to think you have a one track mind. Well done.

11. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I"m guilty

Guilty of saving some of these shots when they originally appeared over on DPR. :biggrin: They were, and still are my inspiration.

12. Hey hey hey ...

I do shoot them all the time, I just can't post most of the shots ... :rolleyes:

13. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I would love too :biggrin:

Very nice picture, got any more?

14. Very titillating picture.

15. WOW.......Yves..............UM.............Good shot!!:Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

16. Talk to me about professionnal photographers. They have all the fun and left only to amateurs «insignificants» subjects such as butterflies, birds, etc... :Sad:

Beautiful and sensual shot, Yves.

BTW, I'm in process to find locations not too far from Montreal (within 2 hours of driving) to shot migrating birds. I will come with infos to our Montreal members.

17. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Yves,

Can we see a colored version? B/W is very nice, but I am curious to see the colored point of view.

18. Yes...Please!

Anthony