Making a portfolio

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lowlight_junkie, Apr 15, 2007.

1. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    Can anyone suggest a way of making a professional elegant looking portfolio? I need a nicely presented book of some type that I can carry to clients.
    I was hoping for something that would allow me a little variation on sizes and would display my images in the best possible way.
    If anyone can suggest a good company to supply such an item in the Uk I would greatly appreciate it.
    thanks

2. jaymc

jaymc Guest

I, like many here, use Mpix.com. Check out the prices/products tab.

- Jay :smile:

3. bozola

bozola

Feb 28, 2006
    Seattle WA
  4. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    Thanks guys will take a look now but I was hoping for a UK supplier.

5. Apologies for the hijack, but can anyone recommend a high-end Canadian lab/service?

6. Chris........... I use this company for a lot of my prints and have been impressed by there printing. They were recommended by Paul (PaulakaMontydog) on this forum.

Anyway, they offer various styles of books at reasonable prices. Might be worth a try in the first instance.

Hope this helps.

http://aol.photobox.co.uk/my/my_homepage.html

G

7. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    Perfect Graeme thanks! The photo books look exactly what I was looking for, I suppose I may as well organise some images too and get them printed at the same time.