Making pigs of themselves !

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Desmond, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Today I went to survey a farm I have been given access to for the world rally champs coming past on Sunday . I came across this family having dinner and they were making absolute pigs of themselves :eek:

DSC_0018cs.jpg

2. Hope you are enjoying the rally Desmond, looks like day one was fun. Was that Loeb who rolled??

Dirty lot those pigs!!

3. I actually don't watch the rally [ I don't even own a TV because I hate TV ]
    I couldn't be bothered with motor sport - just noise and pollution but since it will all be 20 minutes from my house I may as well have some fun taking photos .

My photovan will be getting an upgrade tomorrow ...

Marokopa40001.jpg

I bought a pair of heavy duty roof racks and tomorrow I am going to buy a sheet of wood or a solid door or something to bolt onto the roof racks so I have a shooting platform :smile:

4. cute shot, desmond
    love the caption, of course

5. Thanks , mommy looks a bit tired of it all doesn't she ?

6. yeah....
    i see that very same look in my office every single day...:smile:

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yeah, a cute pic for sure...and the title works great with it.

But hey, as a mother myself, I didn't think she looked so much tired, as annoyed. More like "Hey, I'm trying to have a moment here with my kids. Can the photo wait a while?". :wink:

8. Hmmmm , the light is getting brighter ...... Understanding females , now that could overload the internet and slow my computer down :biggrin: