1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Making pigs of themselves !

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Desmond, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Today I went to survey a farm I have been given access to for the world rally champs coming past on Sunday . I came across this family having dinner and they were making absolute pigs of themselves :eek: 

DSC_0018cs.

2. Hope you are enjoying the rally Desmond, looks like day one was fun. Was that Loeb who rolled??

Dirty lot those pigs!!

3. I actually don't watch the rally [ I don't even own a TV because I hate TV ]
    I couldn't be bothered with motor sport - just noise and pollution but since it will all be 20 minutes from my house I may as well have some fun taking photos .

My photovan will be getting an upgrade tomorrow ...

Marokopa40001.

I bought a pair of heavy duty roof racks and tomorrow I am going to buy a sheet of wood or a solid door or something to bolt onto the roof racks so I have a shooting platform :smile:

4. cute shot, desmond
    love the caption, of course

5. Thanks , mommy looks a bit tired of it all doesn't she ?

6. yeah....
    i see that very same look in my office every single day...:smile:

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yeah, a cute pic for sure...and the title works great with it.

But hey, as a mother myself, I didn't think she looked so much tired, as annoyed. More like "Hey, I'm trying to have a moment here with my kids. Can the photo wait a while?". :wink:

8. Hmmmm , the light is getting brighter ...... Understanding females , now that could overload the internet and slow my computer down :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.