Making up in the garden

My eldest and youngest daughters decided to have a make-up session in the early evening sun:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and the results:

T

Trailfinder

These are great! Beautiful children, and good positioning I think - I really like the lighting that time of day...

Brad G...
OKC/OKLA

That's cute. Normally when kids do such stuff, one or both ends up looking like a clown.

Not here tho, eh?
There was a lot of rubbing out and starting again but the end result was pretty good. If the youngest had done it herself then she would indeed have ended up with the clown look. I'm trying to instill in them that in many things, including make-up, less is more :smile:

OH how cute:>))))
Thanks Gale :smile:

Beautiful candid moments. And yes I agree, the eldest seems to be an expert. So she has been practicing on her young sister a lot? :)

Leo
Thanks Leo. Yes, she does practice a lot on her sisters, and she does do a pretty good job on her mum too.

These are great! Beautiful children, and good positioning I think - I really like the lighting that time of day...

Brad G...
OKC/OKLA

Thanks Brad. I am biased of course but I think they are beautiful too :smile: The early evening light is indeed great for this type of candid shot. It is nice now in the UK to have some warm sunshine later in the day.

What a sweet moment. Your girls are beautiful and the youngest seems very pleased with the results. Her eyes are gorgeous in that lighting!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom