Making up in the garden

Discussion in 'People' started by sclamb, Apr 10, 2007.

1. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    My eldest and youngest daughters decided to have a make-up session in the early evening sun:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the results:

[​IMG]

2. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    That's cute. Normally when kids do such stuff, one or both ends up looking like a clown.

Not here tho, eh?

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    OH how cute:>))))

4. Beautiful candid moments. And yes I agree, the eldest seems to be an expert. So she has been practicing on her young sister a lot? :)

Leo

5. Trailfinder

Trailfinder Guest

These are great! Beautiful children, and good positioning I think - I really like the lighting that time of day...

Brad G...
    OKC/OKLA

6. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    There was a lot of rubbing out and starting again but the end result was pretty good. If the youngest had done it herself then she would indeed have ended up with the clown look. I'm trying to instill in them that in many things, including make-up, less is more :smile:

Thanks Gale :smile:

Thanks Leo. Yes, she does practice a lot on her sisters, and she does do a pretty good job on her mum too.

Thanks Brad. I am biased of course but I think they are beautiful too :smile: The early evening light is indeed great for this type of candid shot. It is nice now in the UK to have some warm sunshine later in the day.

7. Love the third pic! Great shot! And those eyes!

8. Sharon

Sharon

Feb 18, 2006
    Now that is cute! Beautiful girls!

9. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    Thanks! She does have beautiful eyes, even without make-up :smile:

Thanks Sharon! I think they are lovely, but I do wish their behaviour matched their looks a lot of the time :rolleyes:

10. KsJET

KsJET

Feb 24, 2007
    MN
    What a sweet moment. Your girls are beautiful and the youngest seems very pleased with the results. Her eyes are gorgeous in that lighting!

11. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    Thanks Kellie! Much appreciated.