1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Manassas storm-Farmhouse

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Skittledoo, Aug 4, 2008.

1. I'm not quite sure why I like this one so much. We had a big storm out here a couple weeks ago. When it hit I was out at the Manassas battlefield. I heard a siren going off and a voice over a loud speaker saying "Code something (cant remember what code), seek shelter immediately!" We ended up having a tornado touch down.

Anyways... here's a picture I took of one of the old farm houses right as the storm was coming in.

2698512080_f7bf660a21.

2. I'd like to see this larger Amber. And ... I think a B&W version could be awesome too! Ansel Adams often said, "Before and after a storm".

3. amber, nice shot
    i, too... would like to see it a few sizes larger... please

4. Sure. I'll definitely post it larger. I have to wait until I get home though since I don't have the larger version on my computer at work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.