Manchester United

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Phil K, Jul 23, 2005.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Phil,

It looks as though you were shooting from the stands. The images look pretty darned good considering where you were shooting from. Cropping looks good to me...but some might recommend cropping tighter. Overall, I like what I see. :D

2. Looks like you might have a new career opportunity! :)

3. Thanks Frank & Kevin for the kind words of encouragement to a mediocre newbie.

Frank, I enjoyed your gallery very much. I didn't have a front row seat, and was actually quite high up and far away from the actions. Fortunately, the D2X gave me enough pixels to crop.

4. Great deal on these considerign how far from the feild you were. A little tighter crops might make them a little better

5. Mike, thanks for the advice.