Many Happy Returns!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beaucamera, Sep 9, 2005.

1. I just noticed GeeJay and Papa85 are celebrating birthdays today! Happy Birthday to you both! Hope you enjoy your special day!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

....singing in the background I hope you'll hear a that happy tune, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! :smile: :smile: :smile:

2. Both GeeJay and Papa85 are nice people. I wish them the very best on their special day.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'd also like to wish the birthday boy and girl a Happy Birthday today! May all your birthday wishes come true!

4. Happy B-Day !!!

5. I believe they are both 29 this year, correct? Or is that a TOTAL of 29 between them?????

Hippo B'Day to all :smile: :smile:

6. Happy Birthday !!

7. Happy birthday to both of you (and of course the other 1,795,008 people on earth who share the day with you *LOL*). Wishing you long life, and new lenses on your special day!! ;)

8. Happy Happy Birthday!!! :Happy:

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Happy Birthdays folks.

Geejay have a safe trip back. See ya soon.

10. Happy Birthdays!!!