Maple trees....

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by shadow, Nov 2, 2005.

1. In my neck of the woods, Maple trees produce the most vibrant and beautiful colors. From orange to Red, to Yellow, it is hard to beat the colors they provide. There are numerous species of these beauties around town and it is hard to resist. The Maples are probably now peaking out in Southeastern Ohio and there are plenty of other trees still green.

I went out at lunch time for 15 minutes and this is what I caught with the D50 and Sigma 70-300 APO Macro lens.

ROY G. (sorry BIV is missing) The folliage rainbow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Down the path
    [​IMG]

The lookout (probably belongs in the other forum for animals but I'm posting here so I'm bending the rules a little. Not as sharp as I would have liked but it was still cute).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking and providing feedback.

By the way my girlfriend thinks I'm totally nutso now. She is beginning to think the D50 is a permanent appendage.

Now I gotta think about getting some of the better pictures printed and hanging on a wall somewhere. Anyone with any advice or recommendations of who to use (I'm still trying to convince my Dad to go in on a good Photo printer together but nothing yet).

2. They are all good fall images. The squirrel fits right in, would be cool if he were tinted (just kidding).
    The last image is gorgeous. Maples are one of falls finest.
    Dave

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Maple trees are my favorite tree :>))
    Just have to have a squirrel.
    Love the colors.

(The landscape pics look oversharpened on my screen. (kinda not sure to trust my lcd though)