Marakopa Falls

the lovely, but relatively unspoilt, Marakopa Falls in North Island, New Zealand.....the photos don`t do it justice really.....included a couple of closeups....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

thanks for looking....

kris

thanks guys, it was so beautiful, and much bigger than you tihnk, i`ve included a couple of shots of a guy wandering down there to get a closer look, he was mad lol......the falls themselves were in such an out of the way place that we had to drive for many miles on rough roads to get there, along with only a few hardy souls to join us......
anyway....

kris

I am generally fond of waterfalls, the bigger and wilder the spray the better, because it usually generates a spectacular vegetation around the waterfall.

I like the format of the first pic. The follow-up pics are also very nice, makes me want to be there.

Cheers

thanks for looking and the kind comments....it wasn`t me in the photo! just wanted to point that out, which i thought i had lol....i was taking the photos....it was just this one guy who got it into his head that he was going to climb down and go mad on a rock....the sound must have been deafening that close to it....

kris

Wow! Impressive waterfall and photos. Nicely done and the guy really adds some perspective to the size of the waterfall.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom