Marci and the Lake House vacation

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

the Lake House is an Estate that sits ona private lake (stocked with huge/stupid Rainbow trout) just outside of Pacific City Oregon about 1 mile from the beach...our time spent there was donated to the Childrens Cancer Association who sponcered our stay...we are extremely thankful to all for this act of kindness.

here's the view off the back porch which comes off the living room/2nd story(westward)..the bondfire pit, sandy beach, etc.
    566101093_e72d2a2a99_o.

and then south..hidden behind Marci are the 2 paddle boats and canoe on the beach.
    View attachment 101513

and finally the last captures of the trip. on the way home i promised the kids a little journey through Sherwoods Forest:cool:..here's a sample of what they got:biggrin:
    View attachment 101514

and this was the last shot of the trip, the guest of honor, Kaylee:smile:
    543583081_899d0ccc47_o.

Praise God,,we had the time of our life.
    :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2007
  2. Hi Nute...

Nice shots, absolutely love the last one of Kaylee... Lighting, exposure, everything, excellent shot there mate.
    Now,I don't know whether it's my monitor (just got a new 22'...:tongue:), but the first 2 shots of Marci look as if they have been over-sharpened a tad too much....

3. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    nice shots Nute,

Like them all, and the forest shot has a nice 3d look too. Things seem ok on my monitor, but I have been looking at it allnight so my eyes are shot.

cheers,

Wade

4. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Nute....
    Once again I must say these are great shots. I like the close shots youve been doing of Kaylee. I pray that everyone is doing well. Thanks for sharing.

5. Wonderful stuff Nute, the image of Kaylee is awesome!

6. I wondered if we would get to see the shots from this place. Sure looks like a great spot to spend some time. Glad you guys has the opportunity to enjoy it as you deserve some down time.

Your family remains in our prayers!

P.S. I'd love a chance to catch a few of those huge/stupid rainbow trout!!! :wink:

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words, Wally...hmmm, i thought the pics of Marci might have been a little soft:confused:

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Wade ....gee, my eyes are shot all the time ..lol
    :smile:

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ty much Frits:biggrin:

10. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

Mike, thanks so much for the kind words and especially your prayers:Angel:

11. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

it's a marvelous place and turned out to be much nicer than perceived...the fishing certainly met my criteria too -> big (big enough to filet), dumb and plentiful ..lol
    we even had some sunshine and Kaylee went a whole 3 days without any meds of any kind. what more could we ask for?
    :Angel:

12. I love the way Marci sticks close to the family. That's not often the case with young ladies her age. It speaks volumes about her character, and about the values you've handed down to your children. I hope we get to see Kaylee with a big head of red hair, too, one of these days. I can visualize her at Marci's age, showing some attitude... maybe sporting a tasteful tattoo that has nothing to do with radiation targets. She'll be a righteous beauty, Nute.

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank you so much for sharing
    This is wonderful

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

what a wonderful post, Frank...love makes it all happen:Angel:

15. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thank you Gale:smile:

16. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Beautiful Nute. I am very happy that you were able to get away and forget about the world for a bit. It was nice chatting with you.

17. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Wonderful captures!! You have beautiful children (although I guess Marci is a young adult) and the shot of Kaylee is just amazing!! Thanks for sharing these.

18. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Frede ...it really was cool chatting with u ..hope to do it again sometime:biggrin:

19. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words Stuart...;-)

20. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    What a beautiful place for your family to get away for a little while. I hope you all had a wonderful time.

Kaylee is still in my prayers.