Maria

Hope you like this one......

Very best wishes

Ray

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just wanted to share my excitement.......

Got this one back on a 24 X 18 Canvas print today and it is the first smudge I have felt half-happy with and confident enough to print etc.

I have previously printed smudges on glossy.....no more.

I am astounded at how this one has actually printed...it looks very much like a painting as all the brush strokes are evident.

Anyway....just my thrill of the moment and wanted to share with friends....:smile:

Excuse me...LOL!!!

Kind regards to all

Ray

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
Amazing as usual...

I think you should do a series of famous people. You already have that hypnotic one of Thatcher. Perhaps every Prime Minister starting with Churchill? That would give enough for you to put on your own exhibition, showing big canvas prints. The problem would be deciding what to charge for them, an agent or perhaps the gallery could advise.

Or perhaps US Presidents, if you could find an agent in New York. I'm serious, we love seeing them here but you have a real talent for this and I'm convinced there are collectors who would pay a lot. "Special offer: three Presidents of your choice for $10,000."

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom