Mariners-Rangers

Real Name
Ken St John
Just a couple of shots. We had great seats ... except for the darn net!!

p406975994-4.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 90917

Cheers!!

Ken

The fisheye shot is always a classic and yours is no different. Maybe I'll rent one for a June game at Wrigley Field... Chicago Cubs vs. Seattle Mariners. And I know what you mean about that darned fencing...ugh!

Just a couple of shots. We had great seats ... except for the darn net!!

Cheers!!

Ken

Nice shots there Ken! I like the fisheye shot too. Nice start by our local 9 :smile:

The fisheye shot is always a classic and yours is no different. Maybe I'll rent one for a June game at Wrigley Field... Chicago Cubs vs. Seattle Mariners. And I know what you mean about that darned fencing...ugh!

Hmmm, June game at Wrigley? Might be fun to pop out there with ya Frank :wink:

I'm not well informed on the Mariners team, but I have excellant seats for this game. I am looking forward to filling a couple of 2 gig CF cards.

Guys....I'm gonna chime in here and say the fisheye shot is really cool...Printable IMO...

I realize the posted size is not the best BUT... I think the cables and net adds to the photo. If it
is distracting to you couldn't you just photoshop the cables out and go from there...
I think it would look ok...Just a thought.

I think these are both fine photos.

No need to rent one Frank you can just take mine along to the game. It would be my pleasure!

Nice shots by the way there Ken.

Real Name
Ken St John
Thanks!!

Not only was it a rare bit of sunshine (we've had a very cloudy/rainy winter), but the home team won big!! That, coupled with the fact that the tickets were courtesy of a very happy client, made it just about a perfect afternoon!!

I like the 10.5 shot a lot. But, I'll admit I am debating mightily if I should keep the lens or move it in exchange for something like a 10-20 or so. Shots like this one nudge it into the "keeper" category!!

Cheers!!

Ken

J

jaymc

You might want to reconsider giving up the 10.5mm fish-eye. Can't compare it to a Sigma 10-20mm. I've got both - A completely different animal.

- Jay :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom