Marketplace Feedback Archive 5

+1 for Chayelle

Seller - Chayelle (Cheryle)

Buyer - galladanb

Item: Sidekick

Cheryle is a very sweet lady and a real pleasure to work with. Answered a ton of my silly questions and we had a very good time of it. I look forward to buying from her again in the near future!

+1 for jdag

I just bought a Tamrac Velocity 8 sling bag from John. It was delivered quickly and in excellent shape...as advertised. A perfectly smooth transaction. Thanks!

+1 for Rich Gibson

Seller: Rich
Buyer: Me
Item: Nikon TC 1.7e II

Not like Rich needs any introduction here on the forum! But he's a great guy and what an easy transaction! The TC looks like he never used it and the whole transaction was super fast and friendly. Thanks Rich!

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
+1 for buyer: UniquePortraits

Seller: me - Butlerkid

Item: D200 posted April 27, 2011

Prompt payment and very good communication. A very enjoyable individual and pleasant transaction!

+1 for Ritewinger

Seller - Ernest (Ritewinger)

Buyer - Frdjohns

Item: Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM

What a great transaction! Item was exactly as described, shipped very quickly, and was wrapped as well as anything I've seen. I'd buy from Ritewinger again in a heartbeat.

Fred

+1 for sylvesterii

Seller: sylvesterii (Jan)

Buyer: gabrielh

Item: Lensbaby accessories (creative aperture kit, macro filters, wide-angle and telephoto lens/filters and hood)

Great transaction and communication. It shipped very quickly and was greatly wrapped, with all items included. Thank you, sylvesterii!

Gabriel

+1 for Ritewinger

Seller - Ernest (Ritewinger)

Buyer - Frdjohns

Item: Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM

Fred
Frdjohns +1

Fred was a pleasure, fast payment, great communication. Tough selling a fine lens, but to a first class buyer takes the sting out of it....:smile:

+1 for gabrielh

Seller: Me
Buyer: gabrielh

Item: Lensbaby accessories (creative aperture kit, macro filters, wide-angle and telephoto lens/filters and hood)

Made my first int'l shipping endevour very easy to deal with. I am glad he likes it!

***Strong Recommendation for DavidKvapil***

Seller: DavidKvapil (AKA David)

Item: Nikon 35mm f1.8 AF-S

David is of the highest integrity and a strongly recommended seller. Good communicator. Pleasurable transaction. Thanks...David!

Seller: mood (Frank)

I bought Frank's new 105VR and it arrived yesterday. Great lens, new condition and only 2 days to get here. Franks feedback here speaks for itself. He's a class act, good guy and huge asset to this forum.

+1 for Jonathan

Jonathan bought my 105VR as mentioned above

great communication and very quick payment with zero hassle

do not hesitate to buy/sell from Jon

+1 for mdupont.

Seller: Rich Gibson

72 mm Hoya Cir Pol filter.

Quick, easy transaction. Met at common location in the NOVA area.

Rich

+1 for vindex1963

Seller: NostalgicDad

Item: Gary Fong Lightsphere II

Tom was great to work with and communication was perfect. I highly recommend him.

+1 for mneary (Mike)

Seller - mneary

Buyer - galladanb

Item: Arca-Swiss plate

Awesum transaction, as promised and on time!

+1 for jonshonda (Jon)

Seller - jonshonda

Buyer - galladanb

Item: Nikon MC-36 release timer

Awesum transaction, as promised and on time!

+1 for Gary7770

Seller: Gary7770 (Gary)
Buyer: mdnativ (me)

What: Three (3) PocketWizard II Plus Transceivers

Gary had excellent communication, he accepted my personal check and he shipped before he received my check. The PWs were delivered as advertised. I made contact to inform him the snyc cords were missing; he apologized then quickly got them to me 2 days later.

Pleasure doing business with you Gary. :smile:

Thanks,

Latest posts