1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Marketplace Feedback Archive 5

Discussion in 'Archived Feedback for Members (Old System)' started by galladanb, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Positive feedback for jemaerca

Smooth easy transaction with Ricardo ( jemaerca).

Seller: timberline12k (me)
    Buyer: jemaerca
    Item: BD700-L

2. David D. Busch

David D. Busch

Apr 30, 2006
    Midwest
    +1 for Goofy

Seller: Goofy
    Buyer: Me
    Items: Excellent Nikon D40x with 18-105mm VR zoom, two interesting old Minolta A-mount film cameras, two A-mount Minolta lenses.

Smooth transaction. Everything arrived quickly, as good as advertised.

Thanks!

3. Goofy

Goofy

Jul 6, 2007
    Palos Verdes, CA.
    Mark
    Ditto the above and +1 for Dave, great Cafe transaction without any problems at all.

4. Goofy

Goofy

Jul 6, 2007
    Palos Verdes, CA.
    Mark
    Buyer - Conner999 (Rob)
    Seller - Me
    Item - CV 90 SL

+1 for Rob

Another easy transaction with a great Cafe member.

5. Seller: Goofy (Mark)
    Itrem: CV 90 APO

+1 for Goofy (Mark). Unit was as described or better, well packed and shipped quickly. Recommended.

6. Thumbs up for randyr5

Seller: randyr5
    Buyer: bfullmer (Me)
    Item: 43-86 Zoom

Randy was great to work with. He shipped the lens very quickly and let me know what was happening throughout the transaction. Can't think of how it could have been any better unless he gave the lens away (and he practically did!).

7. TXAvi8tor

TXAvi8tor

Feb 6, 2009
    Texas!
    Positive feedback for egj1890

The D700 body / MB-D10 I purchased from Jim is exactly as described and he accommodated my choice of payment method. I would gladly do business with him again. Thanks, Jim!

8. Feedback for Scorpio1

Seller: Me
    Buyer: Scorpio1

A+. Fast, no nonsense and smooth transaction. Thanks Ed!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  9. Plus a Solid 1 for Bill N

Seller: Bill N
    Item: 24-120 AF-S VR Lens

Thank you...Bill...for a smooth and satisfactory transaction. Lens is in as listed condition. Well packed. Timely shipment. Pleasant communications!

10. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Solid Feedback for Geof

I purchased a few bags from Geoff to help make my photography life easier. They arrived and are as described and better -- they're like new. Packaged well and shipped quickly.

Thanks these will be a great help for me.

11. +1 for Dusseldorf

Seller - Dusseldorf

Buyer - galladanb

Item: Lens trade...

I approached Dusseldorf about a possible trade / swap of lenses. I backed out, even though he was very gracious and allowed me to change my mind.

I have the FX Beast, and he has the DX version. After hearing Nikon rumors of the new D600, I decided to go that way, and keep my FX version.

I trust & hope we will able to actually complete a transaction in the future.

Thanks for letting me brag on his character and virtue!!!!

12. +1 for ArtO

Buyer: ArtO

Items: Lens case and camera body case

Quick decision to purchase after asking a question and fast payment. Doesn't get much easier or better. Thanks Art for a great transaction!

13. +1 for GKR1

seller: me
    buyer: GKR1
    Items: Tamron 17-35 f/2.8-4 lens

+1 for GKR1. Great communication, prompt payment, and courteous throughout. Would do business again with him without hesitation.

14. GKR1

GKR1

Apr 19, 2007
    San Diego
    seller: Breakaway01 +1

Buyer: me

Items: Tamron 17-35 f/2.8-4 lens

A+ all the way. Great packing, super fast turnaround. Thanks again Andrew.

15. Buyer: Transmit

+1 for Transmit (Paul). I sold my D700 and Grip to Paul. Pleasant and responsive communication. No nonsense throughout transaction.

Thanks Paul!

16. Buyer: Me

Seller: Fabrian

+1 for Fabrian. I bought his excellent condition D700 and Grip. Item was as described, communication was great, shipping was fast, and packing was very good.

Thank you, happy to do business again.

Paul

17. +1 Fabrian

Seller: Fabrian (Brian)
    Buyer: Me

Excellent transaction from start to finish. Lens is better than described. Thanks again Brian for a sweet deal!

18. Feedbaack for Fabrian

+1 Fabrian

Seller: Fabrian (Brian)
    Buyer: Scorpio1 (Me)

Excellent transaction from start to finish. Lens is better than described. Thanks again Brian for a sweet deal!

19. +1 for Scorpio1

Buyer: Scorpio1

I sold a Nikon 50mm f/1.8 G to Scorpio1 (Ed). Ed is a super nice guy and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with Ed. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  20. HappyFish

HappyFish

Oct 19, 2006
    I bought the two nikon flashes and RRS ring and RRS mounts from timberline12k. Super nice guy. Super fast shipper and everything was packed bomb proof. One more time HappyFish is a very happy buyer. Thanks again Nikon Cafe!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.