Marketplace Feedback Archive 5

+1 for cobradriver

Sold a 17-55mm to Ben. Very smooth transaction and fast payment. Thanks Ben.

Real Name
Mike
+1 for Thorsten! (TKPhoto)

I purchased his PB-6 Bellows. Mint condition. He even included an adapter for copying slides which was totally unexpected and greatly appreciated. Excellent communication and very quick shipping.

Thank you Sir!

Another +1 for Thorsten (TKPhoto)

Purchased his Ais 200mm f/4, and Ai 28mm f/3.5 lenses. They are both in fantastic shape, and he also included a genuine Nikon HN-1 hood for use on the 28mm which was unexpected. Great person to do business with. He answered all my questions very promptly, and shipping was very quick.

Thank you again.

Real Name
Mark
Yet another +1 for Thorsten (TKPhoto)

I bought a D700 L-Bracket, just as described and in great shape. I've had a few transactions with Thorsten and each time has been a pleasure.

+1 for stickbowguy67 (Mike). Very easy to deal with, and transaction went smoothly. Although there was an issue upon arrival of one of the items bought, he made good on it. Thanks Mike!

+1 for TKPhoto

Thorsten was a pleasure to deal with. I bought his Nikon 1 30-110mm, and all went perfectly. Friendly and efficient to deal with, and immediate shipping in great packaging. Best of all, the lens is in perfect condition. Will happily deal with Thorsten anytime.

Thorsten

+1 for agile_one

We had a very pleasant and smooth transaction with Gene, fast payment and great communication. Will be happy to deal with Gene again anytime.

+1 for TKphoto
Ietm: Nikon 18.5mm f/1.8
Similar to the 85mm this lens is practically new, shipping was fast , commuication was great, TKphoto is one of my favorite sellers

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom