Marketplace Feedback Archive 5

Plus 1 for jjdesanto1 (John)
Its a year later and just getting around to thanking him again for selling me his Nikon 180 2.8 Love this lens and had a first rate experience buying from him. He had it in the mail before I even had a chance to get payment to him and it was packed beautifully.

+1 for sylvesterii

Seller: sylvesterii
Buyer: Vindex1963

Tamron 20-40mm

Perfect transaction and a very nice guy.

Seller: Jeep Captain
Buyer: Me

I had a great experience with Jeff. Smooth and quick transaction, pleasant and items as described. Thanks!

Buyer: Fabrian
Seller: Me (Jeep Captain)
Smooth transaction with Brian. One phone call and a couple email exchanges asked & answered questions.

Seller: xstartxtodayx -1
Has a lens for sale for over 6 months. I made an offer but he says he's not ready to ship...does that mean he's not ready to sell?

Real Name
Jon Schusteritsch
Buyer: Jeep Captain -1: bad attitude and waste of time to deal with

Seller: xstartxtodayx -1
Has a lens for sale for over 6 months. I made an offer but he says he's not ready to ship...does that mean he's not ready to sell?

I replied to your email twice which never stated where you were coming from (lens is for sale in more than 1 location and I'm not shipping through a Craigslist ad which is what your email appeared to be from), explained the misunderstanding and counter offered an insultingly lowball offer with a very generous offer (of a mere $25 more than your offer) which you declined and stated you could buy a new lens for $225 more than I was asking. If you don't want to buy used then go buy new at full price rather than wasting people's time. Of the dozens and dozens of transactions and inquiries I've done on this site over the years this is by far the worst experience I have had with a member on this website to date, I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone waste their time with him.

Buyer: Jeep Captain -1: bad attitude and waste of time to deal with

I replied to your email twice which never stated where you were coming from (lens is for sale in more than 1 location and I'm not shipping through a Craigslist ad which is what your email appeared to be from), explained the misunderstanding and counter offered an insultingly lowball offer with a very generous offer (of a mere $25 more than your offer) which you declined and stated you could buy a new lens for $225 more than I was asking. If you don't want to buy used then go buy new at full price rather than wasting people's time. Of the dozens and dozens of transactions and inquiries I've done on this site over the years this is by far the worst experience I have had with a member on this website to date, I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone waste their time with him.
This lens has been for sale off and on for 6 months. It says including shipping. When I made an offer, he made an assumption that I was answering a craigs list ad and that he didnt want to ship. He says I never said what ad I was answering. Why should I? How would I know he had a craigs list ad? He then made a counter offer which I refused. End of story...or so I thought until I saw the above feedback.
You claim it was the worst transaction on Nikon Cafe. It's your fault. You made an ASSUMPTION that turned out to be wrong. Perhaps you should have gotten the facts before ASSUMING I was answering a craigs list ad...
Sir, stop ASSUMING it doesnt work for you. Talk about a bad attitude.

Last edited:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Seller: Randy
Buyer: Butlerkid
Item: Think Tank Hydrophobia for 70-200

Item as described and prompt shipping after payment was received. Great guy to deal with!

Real Name
Randy
Buyer: Butlerkid

Item as described and prompt shipping after payment was received. Great guy to deal with!

Buyer Butlerkid
fast payment
Thanks Karen

Last edited:
Buyer: dburanich
Item: MC-36

Dave was a good buyer, paid fast

THANKS DAVE

Buyer: dburanich
Item: MC-36

+1 for Randy
Item was exactly as described. Looks like it has never even been used.
All boxes and documentation included.
Packaging superb.
Overall a Great transaction.

THANKS RANDY

Last edited:
Buyer: 73Z1
Item: Nikon 400mm f/2.8 VR

+1 for Randy
Item was very well packed, shipped promptly, good communication throughout. Great to deal with!

+1 for Randy

Seller - Randy (Randy)
Buyer - me, Steveking
Bought the TT Hydrophobia 300-600 version with fx eyepiece, in great shape and arrived quickly, thanks Randy!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Buyer: kilofoxtrott
Item: RRS BD700

+1 for Randy
Item was exactly as described. Looks like it has never even been used.
All documentation included.
Packaging superb.
Overall a Great transaction, even it was a bit diffcult to transfer the money from Germany.

THANKS RANDY

Real Name
Randy
+1
Buyer: kilofoxtrott
seller: Randy
Item: RRS BD700

+1 for Klaus

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom