1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Marmon

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by HJ52, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Made during a recent tour of the North Carolina Region of the Horseless Carriage Club of America. I'm not sure of the model year of this car.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
  2. Hobart, for some reason we cannot see any of your images from your other post, or this one. Perhaps if you'll tell us where you have them posted, we can give you detailed instructions on how to get them to show up on Nikon Cafe. Being from NC, I'd like to see what you've shot.

3. Thanks.

It's a puzzle to me. The photos were on the preview and thread. First time I checked, blanks. I could not see the photo, then I checked again and saw the photo. These are on mobileme. I have had posts using images on other sites that work fine. I copy the image location and paste using the same method all the hosts. I check permissions to see if that's a problem.

I appreciate all help.

4. I'm having trouble even looking at my account. I'll try tomorrow.

5. I am trying another way to do the link. Please let me know if you can see this.

6. Im not a big fan of orange colors on cars. But that orange looks real nice.

7. Great pic! What really gives it an older feel as well is the old washed out Coca Cola and what looks to be a 5$ bill on that side of the building thats all washed up and dated.

8. Great car. Probably a considered a "compact" back then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.