Marsh picture

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Gilles, Oct 6, 2005.

1. There's a lot of those in the park, I always expect to see a moose in one of them, but according to the park guide book, june is the best month, for mosquitos and black flies also, yark.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2005
  2. gilles
    this is GORGEOUS!

3. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Crop out the overwhelming bright sky and the picture "closes" much better, also the perceived colour saturation is significantly enhanced.

The scene looks almost (southern inland) Norwegian by the way.

4. Bjorn thank you for the advice, when i make a printout i will crop. Right now it is cold at night and there always a lot of fog in the morning that only diseapered in the middle of the morning.

5. Excellent image Gilles. The light fog is just right to create and atmosphere for this photograph. Well done.

6. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Gilles,I always watch your work I like it very much,thanks for posting

7. I am looking forward to go back to that place to take some more pictures, but we have 5 days in a row of forecasted rain, but it will a lot better for mushrooms pictures has long as there's no very cold day which might make them disapeared.