MArshy Area

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by biggstr6, Nov 23, 2005.

1. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    I wish I had thought about a panarama of this.

Hind sight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lovely shots! are you sure you were not trespassing behind my house????
    j/k but sure looks just like it and you live close so......... where is it?
    dave
    you are right, good possibility for a nice pano

3. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Hey Dave , Pretty cool if you have this type stuff right out your door.

I took these in chester just off 95 at the woods edge rd. exit.

4. cmon over here and get you fill of this then. I just got permission to go on a 100 acre tract a short distance from here on the same swamp that is bhind me. no hunters are allowed in there so perhaps you can join me in there. has a 10 acre pond and I know of at least one bald eagle in the area.
    I will likely try it saturday or sunday this weekend and see what it is like.
    Dave

5. by the way the last of your images above is awesome!

6. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Dave , can I have a rain check on the swamp ? Id love to shoot there sometime, but my wife has plans for me this weekend.

7. consider it a standing invitation, you simply say the word. It is completely understandible that she might like a little of your time.
    Dave

8. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thanks I'm definetly intrested , I hope you find that eagle this weekend. If you do make sure you let us see it.

9. I love bogs, my wife even more. Looks very enviting, at least to a naturalist like me. And, yes, a pano would have been nice.