Mary photo

For the record this is not a religious statement. not very religious myself but spiritual.
I thought it looked cool
try the link. exif included

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice blend of your landscape and architectural techniques... with a subject in the foreground.

Sooner or later, you're going to work your way up to real people, and the portraits will be awesome!

At least 50% of the success of a portrait is related to the background, but very few photographers take that into account.

UncleFrank said:
Nice blend of your landscape and architectural techniques... with a subject in the foreground.

Sooner or later, you're going to work your way up to real people, and the portraits will be awesome!

At least 50% of the success of a portrait is related to the background, but very few photographers take that into account.
That is funny but true. Thanx Frank.

Beautiful, love the colour of the stonework in both statue and church, then adding in the blossoms.
I like it!

Jonathan F. said:
Cool shot! Have you tried the b&w treatment or maybe a high contrast look? Might look even cooler with all the texture.
Thankyou Sandi and Jonathan.
Red chanel BW with some minor adjustment
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Darn X again

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom