1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Maryland Renaissance Festival starts today

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by NaptownSailor, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Same location (Crownsville area)

DSC_1517_edited-1-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  2. NYracefan

NYracefan

Nov 19, 2008
    Highland,NY
    I lived in Owings Mills for 4 years, and went to the Ren Fair every year. It was always a fun time (expensive, but fun) have a Turkey leg for me :) 

3. The turkey leg was pretty good. A bit sunny today, so did most of my shooting in the shady grove areas.

4. They used to have one in VA that was a lot of fun but they no longer run it. I think the one in MD was the original version and I'm glad to hear it is still in business. Happy shooting or eating.

5. Tinstafl

Tinstafl

Aug 6, 2008
    Virginia
    Went a couple years ago.

6. Love this sort of stuff. Went to one in texas during my time there. Wish there was one in Oz.

7. I might try it next week-end. Thanks for the reminder. Any new displays/entertainment?

8. Rich,

I didn't really notice any big changes.

9. aNikkorGuy

aNikkorGuy

Apr 15, 2012
    California
    what luck to have the ability to shot these! I'm surprised king Henry didn't "lop" off your head! I can't wait to see more!

10. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Went many years ago, Turkey legs + Meade (don't really like it). Used to keep my boat in Annapolis. Love that area.

11. It's a great opportunity to take people shots because they expect you to take photos. I try to stay below f/4 to blur the crowds, or kneel and shoot up if the sky is decent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.