Mason @ 3 weeks old

Discussion in 'People' started by bwilder10h, Jul 17, 2007.

1. This little guy cracks me up with all his cute little noises and expressions gallore...

He's really a happy guy when dad is around...which is as much as humanly possible:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This pic made me laugh because it looks like he's annoyed by me talking to him. I was trying to keep him awake so he would sleep a little at night.
    [​IMG]

Of course whenever he hears moms voice... it get's his attention. This is iso1600 with the D50 BTW
    [​IMG]

All-in-all, he's a really good natured baby and if he's fed and got a clean diaper... he's content. I think he's the most beautiful boy I've ever seen... of course I'm biased :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

2. Seth

Seth

Jun 6, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    That's awesome man. It sounds like you are having a blast with the new addition. He definitely could be the most beautiful boy around.. until mine arrives (oct 6thish)! =] Thanks for sharing these shots, I can't wait for mine to arrive!

3. Ahhh the joys of fatherhood. He is a cute little guy and it can be lots of fun as you watch them grow and develop. Thanks for sharing these Brian.

4. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

super Brian ....u know i'm pretty happy when fed and have a clean diaper, too ..lol

bless
    ;-)))

5. Sweet series of shots Brian. Mason is really growing too. Number 1 is a priceless shot and needs to be framed. :smile:

Good stuff my friend!

6. Good luck with the new addition. They are so much fun and bring an incredible amount of joy into your life. My wife and I decided before he was born that we weren't going to focus on the lack of sleep and any other potential negative and were going to just enjoy him. :wink::smile:

Thanks for commenting Gordon. I'm having a ball...

:biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

Thank you Peter. It's amazing how much this guy changed from day to day... Of course I'm trying to document it with my trusty D50. :biggrin: I agree about the first. I've already ordered prints. :wink::biggrin:

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Brian, you've got one good looking boy there! What a cutie pie. Isn't it amazing how much they change in just a short period of time! And isn't it amazing just how many diapers one little person can go through in a single day!!! :wink:

Keep sharing these pics with us. I am enjoying them very much!

8. Thanks Leigh. I just saw the pics of your new man as well. Fine looking boy!

You know... before he was born, we got tons of boxes of diapers and wipes gallore. I stood around thinking "we'll never use all these" :rolleyes: Little did I know, three weeks later I would be at walmart buying.... you guessed it... diapers and wipes. :tongue::biggrin:

9. Amazing what I can see in these images, and it is all good!

10. Thanks Dave. Stay tuned for some shots with that 50 f/1.4 I just got from you... :wink:

11. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

sweet:biggrin:

12. Excellent, Brian! Love that little smile. All the baby books used to say that very young infants aren't really smiling but instead are reacting to internal stimuli like gas; dads know better. :smile:

13. Thanks Dave. In reality... it probably is just gas... although gas doesn't make me smile :rolleyes:

I have a video of him smiling while the wife is brushing his hair I need to get posted somewhere so I can link it here. It's priceless and I've watched it no less than 50 times. It helps me get through the day here at work :smile:

14. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Wonderful images Brian. It just keeps getting better. At two, my son is putting together little sentences - he's started saying "I love you daddy", which makes my day in a BIG way. Enjoy!