Mast General Store Close ups

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Gr8Tr1x, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

These were taken at the Mast General Store in Valle Crucis, NC. There were alot of cars and people around, and they tended to ruin some of the quaintness of this historical place. Here's a few close ups of different things that caught my eye around the place.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like these, Joshua, great series. All very interesting angles.

3. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Thanks, Sandi. It was a neat place. My wife visited the candy annex while I was out shooting. They supposedly have every kind of bulk candy imagineable.

4. Great photos of a fascinating place! My mother lived not far from there (in Newland, NC) and when I was down there visiting her I sometimes went over to the Mast Store....Quite the place! That whole area -- Boone, Linville, Grandfather Mountain, Valle Crucis -- is just beautiful and filled with wonderful photographic opportunities!

5. Toby D

Toby D

Mar 7, 2006
    Iowaay
    A really nice set. Makes me want to visit which tells me you communicated.

6. Kim

Kim

Jun 16, 2005
    Tennessee
    Hey Joshua.....like your series. Great colors and viewpoints. I've been skiing up around Boone. Love the area. My husband would have loved to see that Esso Sign, he collects old gas station items.