Mast General Store Close ups

G

Gr8Tr1x

These were taken at the Mast General Store in Valle Crucis, NC. There were alot of cars and people around, and they tended to ruin some of the quaintness of this historical place. Here's a few close ups of different things that caught my eye around the place.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

G

Gr8Tr1x

I like these, Joshua, great series. All very interesting angles.
Thanks, Sandi. It was a neat place. My wife visited the candy annex while I was out shooting. They supposedly have every kind of bulk candy imagineable.

Great photos of a fascinating place! My mother lived not far from there (in Newland, NC) and when I was down there visiting her I sometimes went over to the Mast Store....Quite the place! That whole area -- Boone, Linville, Grandfather Mountain, Valle Crucis -- is just beautiful and filled with wonderful photographic opportunities!

Kim

Hey Joshua.....like your series. Great colors and viewpoints. I've been skiing up around Boone. Love the area. My husband would have loved to see that Esso Sign, he collects old gas station items.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom