Matera Italy

From my archives

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That's a very nice one, Randy. That is where I was when I had my stroke on April 29. I've processed some of my photos but can't bring myself to post any yet.
Thanks Jim and sorry about bringing up a bad memory
Sweet...really like that you were able to record some of the street and house lights in the image without the village being too dark.
thanks John

Very nice. The composition is great and the processing to keep lights and shadows (or was it just the time of day) makes it a winner.
thanks Allan

some of both, PP and time

kinda of a funny story on this shot

literally a minute after we arrived I jumped out of the car and took this shot HH. I never saw better light for that shot the next 2 days. I didn't know this shot was a keeper until I got back home, 2 weeks latter.

I love Matera ....I lived in Metaponto for 2 and half years ( which is just one hour driving south on the Mediterranean beach) ...i have a lot of slides from this town , i didnt scan them yet .....Did you also went to Pisticci ? ( a must see small village South of Matera )....Home made food and wine are incredible in this area !!!

Jim i know very well Matera hospital ....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom