Maths scream!

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by JoeG, Apr 29, 2007.

1. JoeG

JoeG

Nov 2, 2006
    Tyrol, Austria
    I currently have to study maths for my school leaving examination, I made this shot during one of those bored and tired moments.

The sculpture (should look like a screaming face) is made by myself.

mathsweb.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Fluids. Gotta love 'em! Makes for a nice still life composition too!

3. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Oh man...I'm glad my major has very little to do with math. Well composed shot, by the way.

4. You know... While looking at this image I got this shiver through my spine. Yeah, I hate Maths. But more then the numbers, I realized the whole lighting and general mood created this shiver. And that very Pink Floydish sculpture (ala The Wall) definitely adds to the image.

5. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

sorta phalic. Maybe that's just me though.....

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Sorry man.

:tongue:

7. gavin

gavin

Oct 21, 2006
    Ahhhh the joys of finding out volumes via triple integrals!!!!

nice shot!!

8. Gosh i came on nikoncafe to get away from integrals!!!! now i see this.... great shot though, love the compsition and lighting

What course are you studying? i'm doing mechanical engineering and I HATE MATHS!!!!! and i have to do 12 hours of it every day.... got 2 weeks to cram before my exam now

Anyways, should get back to deriving bernoulli's equation now, good luck with the exam!!

9. if that was a screaming face I am in BIG trouble !!!!!! (but nice photo)

10. dabluedevil

dabluedevil Guest

I hear you dude. Just took my last Calc2 test, now I got my final in 3 days. I am going to kill someone.

11. gavin

gavin

Oct 21, 2006
    Dudes... Maths ARE fun.

Of course you hate them while you are studying them, but you'll begin to miss them once you graduate.
    :)